Each client referral QLI receives is independently evaluated based on a large number of considerations. QLI’s Admissions Committee carefully considers each individual’s circumstances to determine whether we can meet medical and behavioral needs and help rebuild a life that has been shattered.
Initiating a referral to QLI requires that the following steps are completed:
- Initial contact must be made with QLI’s Coordinator of Admissions by calling (402) 573-3748.
- Relevant medical records must be released and forwarded to QLI for review.
- Funding information must be disclosed by providing a copy of your insurance card or providing contact information for your insurance carrier or case manager.
Once a referral has been made and QLI has been provided with all relevant information, QLI’s Admissions Committee will undertake the following steps:
- Review available medical records and discuss with the Admissions Committee.
- Conduct an in-person or phone interview with the individual and his/her family.
- Verify insurance benefits and contact your case manager or insurance carrier.
Once QLI’s Admissions Committee has determined that a client is medically stable and clinically appropriate, QLI will assist in making arrangements for getting to QLI.